THE GROW LIGHTLY GROWERS CHARTER
As growers of fruit, vegetables and nuts for Grow Lightly Connect Ltd, we undertake to the best of our knowledge and ability to:
- Produce foods of high nutritional value, without recourse to synthetic fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides – foods which enhance the health of those who grow and eat them
- Work with natural systems
- Maintain and increase the biological activity in and fertility of our soil
- Use renewable resources, giving priority to those produced locally
- Extend the range of locally organically grown foods available in south Gippsland, particularly those grown from open-pollinated seed
- Find out more and share our knowledge about food plant varieties which grow well in Southern Gippsland, including native Australian food plants.